Tuesday, October 6, 2015

It's Been A While. . .

Wow, I've been a blogging failure the past several months.  It has been a whirlwind!  Between finishing up grad school, ending camp strong, moving to Breckenridge and getting "settled" here. . . blogging has been a desire but not on the top of my priority list!

Each time I sit down to think about blogging I get so overwhelmed with how behind I am.  I haven't posted about Maggie's volleyball season this past winter/spring.  I haven't posted about the amazing tenacity I saw in Gabby during that volleyball season (blown away--need to blog about that).  I haven't blogged about summer or Missouri.  I haven't blogged about packing up my house and leaving camp after 41 summers in camping and 15 summers on County Road 501.  I haven't blogged about moving to Breckenridge and why Breck and our house and how the kids are coping and my new "yes" campaign. . . so if I'm that far behind how can I even blog?  (These are the weird and convoluted things that paralyze me sometimes.)

So, I've decided to just start blogging.  There are things in the past that I am going to want to hit, so my blog for the next month or so will be both current and out dated.  I'm not forcing anyone to read my blog, so it doesn't really matter, I guess.  Enjoy or skim or close the page. . . I'll get back in the swing of things.  I'll post about some dumb stuff, I'll post some funny stuff, I'll post some lame stuff (stuff I find important but is probably lame in reality) and hopefully I'll get back into some meaningful stuff eventually.  But, I'm back!!!

No comments: