- 3 floating weeks each year (not available on major international holidays)
- 2/2 lock out which means: grand master suite with occupancy for 8 in 2 king bedrooms with full baths and couches with a gourmet kitchen, dining room and living room (trundles that sleep 4 more) or 1 kind size bedroom with bathroom lock off.
- it sleeps up to 11 people
- 14 years remaining
- maintenance fee once every 5 years is $997
- locations: Rivera Maya (Cancun), Cabo, Acapulco, Nuevo Vallarta, Mazatlan, Puerto Pensaco/Rocky Point and Puerto Vallarta
Similar time shares are selling online for up to $21,000 and they are just asking $12,000 (and are very willing to negotiate). What does that mean? That means that for $12,000 you get up to 3 weeks of vacation every year and you only pay $1,000 (less than) each year when you stay.
This sleeps up to 11 people! Oh my goodness! That is less than $15 per person per night. Get some friends together for a great 5 star vacation! I'll go with you each year, we just can't buy the time share because we just bought one (unfortunately because I would MUCH RATHER have THIS one)!
Let me know if you're interested!