Monday, October 20, 2014

Philly

This past week I got to travel to Philadelphia for the first time.  Oh my.  I really like that city!  There is so much to see and do--I felt like I was in a European city.  I didn't get much time to explore because I was there for work (our Gap Year kids are there), but I had a great time for the few days I was there working!  I got to meet with our Gap Year kids and their parents and I got to eat with old staff and two of my professors from Eastern.  It was jam packed and even included a spontaneous trip to a jazz club where our Uber driver was a big star!!!
A "Sorry" game piece in honor of my family because that is one of our favorite board games!
One of my professors, Beth.
My accounting (for dummies) professor, JoAnne.
My Uber driver who happened to be IT at the local jazz club!
They asked him to play a song or two.  So fun!

No comments: