Friday, April 4, 2014

Honey Maid



Honey Maid had a commercial a few days ago showing all different kinds of families.  They had multi-racial families and families with gay parents and families with one parent and "traditional" families.  It really was a great (and accurate) picture of America today.

When I was watching it, I thought to myself "I wonder how long before people lash out at them like they did at Cheerios and Coke during the Super Bowl. . . ."

Of course, it didn't take long because people are so hateful and people are so phobic of whatever and people are so quick to take to social media with their piety (picking the speck out of the eye of another while their own log is blinding them).  Its so stupid and I am so sick of people being so ugly and hateful.  So many people being the furthest thing from LOVE.

I'm posting this video, though, because Honey Maid responded to that ugly hate the way that people should respond.  They are responding with love and not with hate and not with lashing out in return.  Honey Maid is doing it right and I'm impressed!

It doesn't matter what your view on family is--they responded the right way--the way that all of those tacky "haters" should have responded!

No comments: