Friday, April 25, 2014

Frozen (and TuTu) Party

Oh my goodness.  Today may have been one of the most fun days I've had in a while (which is surprising because it involved six screaming first grade girls AND glitter).  We had Gabby's birthday party and she wanted a "Frozen" party.  I picked the six little girls up at school (and Dax and a friend) and played the Frozen soundtrack in the car--the girls sang the WHOLE WAY HOME and it was adorable!!!!  I was grinning from ear to ear (and singing my heart out).  Then we came home to cupcakes and Frozen colored drinks and M&Ms.  The "activity" was tutu making and we have glitter EVERYWHERE--actually EVERYWHERE is quite the understatement!  Oh my!  The house is a wreck and I don't even care because it was so much fun!  Maggie and her BFF, Lexy, were here helping the girls make the tutus and now Hays is helping Gabby and her BFF, Londyn (who is spending the night) make friendship bracelets.  What a great day.  The house is a wreck, glitter is in all cracks in all rooms and pizza is on the way.  I'm planning on watching Frozen with Gab and Londyn and heading to bed.  The house can be cleaned tomorrow and I'm not expecting the glitter to be gone any time soon no matter how hard I try!!!
The aftermath. . .the camera did not pick up the glitter.  You'll have to use your imagination and then triple it!

1 comment:

Meow Opre said...

I am planning for my birthday party of my office mate’s daughter. What do you expect? Yeah she wanted a Frozen Birthday Party so I found you blog and very thankful for these wonderful frozen birthday party ideas. If I have found this before my birthday last January, I myself would have wanted one for myself. Lol  Anyway, please allow me to include this in my Pinterest album please? Thanks and good day ahead!
http://meowchie.snydle.com/frozen-birthday-party.html