Sunday, November 3, 2013

Maggie. Mags. Margo. Margaret.

I haven't bragged on Maggie lately.  I love her so much!  She is the most amazing daughter a mom could ask for. . .especially considering she is in the seventh grade and I am able to type this and mean it.  She's a dream and I love being around her.  She is easy and lovable.  She is open and honest.  She is hysterical.  She's a doll!  I love her maturity.  I love her childlikeness.  I love her goofiness.  I love her sensitivity and compassion.  She's down to earth.  She keeps things in perspective.  She texts me at all hours when I'm away.  She doesn't think I'm too weird (for a mom).  She's great and I'm so blessed to have her in my life.  I'm thankful to be her mom and I'm blown away that I can call her friend (one of my best).

I love you, Mags!

No comments: