Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Amazig Leathers

I just wanted to share about this amazing new company.  I am currently getting my Master's Degree with the founder of Amazig Leathers and I am so excited to be apart of this company from the beginning!  I know the founder, I've heard her heart and her vision and I've seen the products and I just want you to know that not only is this company legit, but its mission and its products are wonderful!

Here is a little bit about the company:  Through the sale of high-quality, handmade artisanal leather-goods Absetic and the rest of the artisans will be able to provide not only for their families but also for their community because a portion of Amazig’s profits will go to support educational initiatives among the Imazighen people.  It has been a wild journey to get to this point and there is still a long road ahead. It has been amazing to watch a community (in Morocco) form around Amazig and around the Imazighen people. Amazig Leathers may not change the whole world, but it has already begun changing part of it.

And here is what Brandi, the founder, said about her recent time with the lead artisan:  While in Morocco, Absetic (Amazig Leathers lead artisan) and I spent time sharing our life stories with each other and discussing our vision for Amazig. Absetic told me about his heart for the Imazighen people and the struggles faced by so many in his community to find honorable employment. Together, we perfected our debut collection. By the time I left, I was filled inspiration and the drive to bring Amazig Leathers to life and to create positive and sustainable change with this incredible community.

You can preorder your bags at this website.  You need to order by October 15th for a Christmas delivery.  You won't be sorry.  The leather is so soft and you cannot beat the mission!  Buy something for you or for a friend (or both).  Please click HERE to help get this company off the ground (and to get a great product in return).

No comments: