Saturday, September 14, 2013

Adoption Group

Oh my goodness!  Wednesday night was the best adoption group (in Colorado) ever!  The house was SO FULL of people and kids--people I've known for a while and people who I just met Wednesday night.  The house was so full and my heart was so full!  I think we had about 14 families and each family had 2-5 children.  There was talking and laughing and no fighting between the kids.  It was unbelievable!  Red and yellow, black and white. . .almost literally!  We had kids from the US, from Rwanda, from DRC, from Uganda, from Ethiopia, from China, from Korea, from Taiwan, from Guatemala. . .unbelievable!  I'm so thankful for the adoption community here in Durango!  Below are some pictures. . .they don't even do the happy chaos justice, though!!!

No comments: