Saturday, August 3, 2013

China Referral Day. . .

(*Note: I wish this post title was WE GOT OUR REFERRAL!!!!!!!!)

Well. . .this is maybe the last time you will hear me blabbering and blubbering about my China adoption.  Yesterday our group received their referrals and a new wave of sadness has washed over me.  What does that mean? you ask.  Yesterday we should have gotten in our inbox a picture of a beautiful Chinese baby girl. . .and we didn't.  After 13 months of paperwork and then 82 months of waiting, our time would have been up--we would have a name and a picture and any history information.  Blah.

Blah.  Blah.  Blah.

I'm so happy for the families who finally saw the face of their daughters!  What a joyous moment long awaited for and deferred and fulfilled!

But. . .blah for me.  That's kind of how I feel.  Tears are dried up.  Emotions seem shriveled up.  I just feel blah about it. . . .

No comments: