Monday, July 29, 2013

Maggie At K1

Maggie has been at K1 for more than 2 weeks now. Sweet thing--she is having so much fun!  She looks happy and relaxed in all of the pictures.  She loves living with friends and being surrounded by girl friends all the time.  I think kamp is her happy place!

I get a letter almost every day from her.  She is so thoughtful.  This weekend our family received a letter and it made me so happy.  Below are excerpts:

Dear Family,

Please write me.  I want to know what is going on in Colorado. . . .  Last night I cried becasue I missed all of you.  I told myself that I love each and every one of you for who you are!  Now I know that you are all probably laughing because I cried about you.  What can I say?  I'm a girl.  I realized something now.  All of my friends like me for me, not because I'm Joe White's granddaughter.  That was really big for me. . . .  I'm watching all of my friends write to their parents and family and thought I have a way better, funner family than them.  I love all y'all so much!  Words can't say how much I love you and miss you!

Love, Maggie


No comments: