Monday, February 25, 2013

Branson

Well, we're home.  It took a few days to recover from getting up at 2:30 in the morning to drive home, but we're home.  Overall, Branson was a good trip.  It is hard being back there.  It's hard because I have three decades of memories there and it is just bittersweet to be back when it is not my home.  But, I guess that's part of growing up.
My Gran'ma.  I love her so much.  Saying goodbye this time wasn't as heart wrenching.  I think because the last time was.  I had a great visit with her last week and she means the world to me.
We went bowling and the kids worked Pops for money the whole time.  Such goobers!
My sweet friend, Lisa, ran by the church where Andy was speaking just to give me a big hug.  We had dinner plans but they got messed up and she just came to hug me.  I miss friends like that!
Maggie and her two best friends.
My parents came up to RealLife at JRA to hear Andy speak.  I don't think they've heard him speak in ten years and I was so thankful they came.  Andy did a great job and it was fun to hear my mom say that!

No comments: