Thursday, December 13, 2012

Edgemont Christmas Party

I hosted the annual neighborhood Christmas party this past weekend.  I volunteered so eagerly!  I love Christmas!  I love my house decorated for Christmas!  And I love hosting parties!  I also thought it was a ladies' cookie exchange.  It wasn't.  It was the KIDS party and I couldn't get out of it!  But it turned out to be a blast!  We had about 40 kids there and they behaved perfectly!  I loved every minute of it!!!
Gabby & Santa
Hays doing his homework right in the middle of the party.  I think he really wanted to be a part of it, but thought he was too old.  I loved it that he was there!
They wanted a "funny" picture.

1 comment:

'becca nimrod said...

I love the peeks into life in Durango. Happy Christmas! Love from some Nimrods in Arkansas. :)