Saturday, September 15, 2012

We Made It To Germany!

Maggie and I left Durango Saturday morning and got to see the most amazing flaming burnt orange sun rise I have ever seen.  We landed in Frankfurt this morning (still night in Durango) where we got to see the sunrise again--it is very foggy and it wasn't much of a sunrise, but it went from night to day before our eyes.  We have a six hour lay over here in Frankfurt until our eight and a half hour flight to India leaves.

Maggie and I are having a great time together already!  I'm giddy!  I can't believe that I am going to India. . .I have wanted to go for so long!  And I can't believe that I am getting to go with Maggie!  I'm the luckiest mom in the world!  I love being with her and I am thrilled that we are going to get to share so much together in the next two weeks!

Just as a reminder.  Below are the pictures of us telling her about the trip back in June on her birthday.  And now here we are.  Wow!

I have no international phone and will have limited internet access, but I will try and keep the blog updated as often as possible so everyone knows we are safe and having a great time!

Next stop:  Bangalore, India!

No comments: