Wednesday, August 1, 2012

HerbaLife


As of today I am officially an HerbaLife Supervisor.  What?  I know.  I didn't start HerbaLife to be an HerbaLife anything.  Three months ago, I started HerbaLife because it was time!  It was time to be healthy and it was time to start feeling good about myself.  Hays is almost 14 years old and it was (is) about time to finish loosing that baby fat I gained nearly a decade and a half ago! 

One of my friends had a complete life change due to HerbaLife and I decided to jump on board.  I have never felt so good in my life!  I love it!  I love how great I feel!  I actually didn't realize how terrible I felt all of the time until I started feeling great!  The difference is unbelievable!  I've also lost 20 pounds and I am so proud of myself!

I know there are a zillion things out there right now, but if you're looking for a way to maintain a healthy lifestyle or a way to loose weight in a healthy way, then feel free to contact me because I am a believer!  HerbaLife works and I feel great! 

I am still shooting to reach my goal in a healthy time frame, but I am well on my way and I'm so excited!

And a side funny note about HerbaLife. . .my friend who got me signed up just won a trip to Puerto Rico in September and he gets to bring a guest.  His guest is going to be Andy!  So, Andy's getting a free trip to the beach thanks to HerbaLife and the cherry on top is that David Beckham (yes, THE David Beckham) will be on the trip.  So fun!

Anyway.  I love HerbaLife.  That's why I wrote today!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I used HerbaLife products in 1984 after my son was born. Great way to lose the baby weight--congratulations on yours!!!

mst janine said...

The Wellness Store - Quick & Easy Ordering From Your Independent Herbalife Distributor & Personal Wellness Coach herbalife