Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Birthday, Maggie!


 Today is Maggie's birthday!  She is my Colorado native!  Eleven years ago she was born here, in Durango, just 24 hours before we officially opened camp up.  What a whirlwind!

Since then she has grown into a sweet and funny and compassionate and gentle and spicy tween and I love her so much!  I love having her as a daughter and I am loving watching her grow up.  I am so proud of the decisions she makes and of the young lady she is turning out to be.

This birthday is extra special because tonight at her party, I will be telling her that for her gift, she will be joining me in India for two weeks in September!  I am so super excited to share this adventure with her!  I cannot wait for the pictures and the memories!  I can't wait!
Maggie and I at her princess party when she turned 3.


Age 5. . .the Fall she started Kindergarten


This is one of my favorite pictures of Maggie because she is just being so Maggie here.  Summer 2008.  She didn't care who was watching (or taking pictures), she just sprawled out in the stream to enjoy the hot sun and the cool water.  I love her free spirit!



Happy Birthday, Mags.  I love you more than you'll ever know (until you're a mom)!!!

1 comment:

mandie lane said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful girl!