Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Mom


 I really need to write about my Mom. . . I really WANT to write about my mom!!!  For one reason, while Andy and I were in the Turks she had a birthday AND it was Mother's Day.  Sorry, Mom!  (She did get gifts on time for both occasions, though!)

So, here is to my Mom. . .better late than never, I hope!

I love my Mom!  She is amazing!  She is steady and consistent.  She is thoughtful and compassionate.  She is strong and fiercely loyal.  She is organized and diligent.  She is a rock.  She loves so well.  She is the most selfless person I have ever met.  My mom is unbelievable!

She is also one of my very best friends.  She is the person I want to share everything with.  She is my rock.  She keeps things in perspective with empathy and wisdom.  I wish she was my neighbor. . .I wish she was my suite mate!  I adore her.  I hate the days that I don't get to talk to her.  She is the person in my life that I genuinely feel like I love more each and every day.

I love you, Mom!  You are my hero!  I wish I could be more like you!  (Andy wishes I could be more like you!)  You're amazing and I am so thankful that you are my friend!

Happy Birthday!
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Just Because You're My Friend Day!

I LOVE YOU!!!



No comments: