Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Fun

Andy and I were in Denver this weekend for an adoption conference (which was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and I'll be blogging about it A LOT).  Meanwhile, Lesley had the kids and, as always, she kept this mommy in the loop with pictures!

Tea Party!
Soccer (which the boys ultimately skipped to go pick up Baylor).



And then today was braiding day.  We started with a cinnamon roll french braid and tomorrow we'll be putting in the extensions!  I can't wait for the final pic!



1 comment:

~ko said...

I cant wait to hear more about the adoption conference! We are hoping to finally submit our paperwork this summer and I'm overwhelmed, scared and excited all at the same time :) Looks like y'all had a lovely weekend! I've been praying for the whole family as camp months draw closer!