Thursday, April 12, 2012

Home Sweet Branson

We had a super time at "home" in Branson!  We got our "love tanks" filled (as my mother-in-law says) and it was so nice to be back!  Friends.  Family.  Fun!

My sister and her family were in town for the weekend.  It was fun being together.  The cousins had a blast together! 

We got to head to our favorite spot for Easter: James River Assembly.  It was so good to be back in the church where we truly feel at home.  As always the worship and the sermon were "best ever."  It was refreshing!  We also got to see some fun friends while we were at church.

We all got to spend great time with friends!  Walks and lunches and shopping and a pizza party.  The kids saw friends.  I saw friends.  Andy saw friends.  It was perfect!

Family time was great.  Seeing my parents and my Gran'ma was exactly what I had imagined.  I didn't want that part to end.  There were lots of tears as we said good bye.  August seems like a very long way away!

We also had a photo shoot with one of my childhood friends.  I cannot wait to share those pictures!  I think she is going to email me a sneak peek soon, but they won't be officially ready until the end of May. I'm not sure I can wait that long!

So, it was a great trip.  I'm glad we made the drive.  We'll be at BeBe's house for a couple of days before we head back to the mountains. 

I had to get a tornado picture!  I was so curious to see my little town after the tornado that hit it a couple of weeks ago.  Crazy!  Parts looked terrible and then right next door it looked untouched. . .the entire town was like that.  So weird!  This is the Hilton almost right across the lake (river) from my parents' place.

Easter Morning.  Pops & GoGo with 8 of their 11 grandkids.



Dax & Gran'ma




With our friends, Beth & Ward.  We love them!


Gabby & Rae got to spend a whole day together.  What a pair!  We rode the DUCKS and had a picnic and Pops bought them a baby chick.  They just talked all day long!  It was a hoot!
Maggie & Haley

Hays with 2 of his best friends from Branson: Jackson & Chase

Maggie & Gabby (their reflection) sitting by the pond talking.  Sisters.

No comments: