Monday, February 13, 2012

Twisted Sister


 This weekend was another hair weekend.  Gabby and I tried a new style...TWISTS!  I have been wanting to try twists for a while, but they have kind of intimidated be--not really understanding how twists stay twisted.  Thanks to "Chocolate Hair Vanilla Care" I figured out the twists and I went for it!  They are fun and easy to do and take way less time!  I finished in two days and that included a great night's sleep, time for sledding in the fresh powder (which included another winter accident and more mouth blood and trama/drama for Gabs) and an massive WILD GOOSE CHASE for new yarn when I ran out (I literally almost drove to Albuquerque--8 hour round trip) because I could not find the yarn I like.

Anyway, all of that to say: twists were easy and fairly quick and I love them!  I'm very anxious to see how long they last. . .they seem so fragile and I cannot imagine them lasting the two months I expect Gabby's dos to last.  We'll see.  For now, I love them!