Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dr. Pepper

I know that one of the best ways to loose weight (especially if you hate eating right and hate to exercise) is to cut soft drinks out of your diet.  (Dumb!)  Well, what do you do when, post Super Bowl, your fridge looks like this?


I have to drink them.  I can't waste them and I can't let my children get chubby bellies and rotten teeth.  So, I'll just take one for the team. . .actually, I'll take about three dozen for the team.

And what two things go best with Dr. Pepper?  You're right!  Chips and salsa or McDonald's french fries.  And since those two treats are about the only way my body gets any veggies (pathetic, huh?), I think I should look at this stock of sodas as my gateway to veggies for the next several days!

And that is how you turn something bad into something good!  Chug-a-lug!

1 comment:

Bronwyn said...

this post made me laugh! And then I read it to Todd. So funny Jamie.