Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cabo Recap

We had a wonderful time in Cabo again this year!  Time with Braner Party of 7 was super.  Time with my parents is irreplaceable!  Lesley got to come.  Brady and Jen were there for a few days.  Cooper and Missy were there with their three kids for a week.  It was super!  I think watching the cousins play was one of my highlights!  Enjoy the MANY pictures!







Pops & GoGo

This family pic was not only the best of everyone, but with the pelican that almost hit our photographer, Lesley, it is priceless!



















I think this was the best picture of the vacation!  I love this pic!

Dax getting up on the surf board for the first time!
Tiki getting up on the surf board for the first time!

Hays getting up on the surf board for the first time!





Proof that I actually was on the vacation!

My favorite family picture of the trip!

 

2 comments:

kristyn said...

Cutest photos ever! The pelican group shot is hilarious!

Created 4 Him said...

Seriously?! Cabo? You all have quite the adventures. It looks like you all had a blast together. Excellent photos. Greetings to all. You, too, Leslie. I like the pelican photo, too.
Welcome back. :)
Danica