Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

I still am Daddy's Little Girl and I am so thankful that I am!  Happy Birthday, Daddy!  Love, Peanut!

I love my dad!  I adore my dad!  I look up to my dad!  Everyone has baggage and whatever.  I'm not saying that I don't, but deep down from the bottom of my soul, I love my dad!

I still look forward to talking to him and get so disappointed when I call and only get his voice mail!  I love it that he will pick up my call even in the middle of a meeting!  That is one thing that means the most to me.  I'll call and he'll pick up and we'll chat for a few minutes.  Then he'll casually say, "Peanut, I'm here meeting with _______" (whoever, it could be the president of the United States), "can I call you back later?"  He makes me feel important! I love it that my kids love my dad, "Pops" (or Popsie as Gabby calls him when she is really working her magic).  I love it that my dad heads to the mountains to be with my kids when he needs to relax.  That is awesome!

I love it that he is my friend.  I love it that I like being with him.  I just emailed his assistant yesterday and said, "please find a weekend that Dad can come visit."  I love having him here.

I'm so thankful for my dad.  I'm so proud of my dad.  I love him so much!

Happy Birthday, Daddy!
Love,
Peanut
Pops & Hays Disney Cruise March 2011
Pops & Maggie Pumpkin Patch October 2009
Pops & Tiki Cabo December 2009
Pops & Dax Cabo January 2010

Pops & Gabby Disney World March 2011

1 comment:

Tara said...

Aw, luv that it's my sons bday today also