Monday, October 10, 2011

Big Hair Plays Soccer

Gabby played soccer this weekend and her big hair was quite the hit! She really loves soccer and she is actually starting to get the hang of the game. . .she still only touches the ball if she is kicking off or if it is an accident, but she LOVES playing soccer!


Okay, "zoom in" in the picture of Gabby and this is what you would see...our view at the soccer field! Amazing!

Tiki also played soccer this weekend, but in between games I ran home to dress warmer and I left my camera in my other coat. Big bummer. Tiki played super and I really think soccer may be his sport! We'll see!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Sooo cute, I still don't think I could crochet the hair in, need to learn how to cornrow first! My girls love soccer!

Susie said...

She is precious! I want to put her in my pocket and take her home!