Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy August

I cannot believe that it is August already.  I also cannot believe how terrible I have been at blogging this summer.  (My excuses are that I have been too busy and that all of these new changes with Google have really thrown me for a loop.)

August holds many adventures for Braner Party of 7! 

We began our last term of Kivu for the summer 2011 season.  When camp ends on Saturday, Andy and I will be working hard to get our new house ready to move into (we have been working so hard and I am so proud of what we have accomplished. . .pictures to come soon). 

Dax will be heading to Missouri to spend his week with Pops and GoGo.

We will head to Missouri to pick up Hays, Maggie & Tiki from camp.  They will have been gone for 31 days and we will be ready to see them.

Andy and Dax are headed to College Station, Texas for a wedding.

Pops will be driving back to Durango with the rest of us to spend a couple of days before school starts.

And school will be starting August 22nd.  Hays will be in 7th grade, Maggie in 5th, Tiki and Dax in 1st and I will have Gabby home one more year.

So, I am excited for all that August will bring!  I hope you enjoy your last little bit of summer!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Yea for Pops's visit! We can't wait to see all of your family and Pops back together:)!

Love you!