Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Catch Up

Its been a while. . .so sorry!  When I finally blog about my house and you see the pictures of all of our hard work, you'll understand.

But, in the mean time. . . . . . .

We took out Gabby's braids from Easter and then turned around and put them back in (you can see why from the pictures).  This time it only took about 25 hours. . .I am getting better!


And we had some super fun company!  Tiffany (one of my best friends from college) and her family came up for their annual visit to Colorado and we loved it!  It was so nice to be with a dear friend who knows me and loves me and who I can laugh with and be myself.  What a blessing she was!  And the icing on the cake is that Andy loves her hubby, Haydn, and my kids (the two left in Colorado and not at camp) are the same age as her kids.  We had a blast!

 

No comments: