Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!


Today is my mom's birthday!

Happy Birthday, Mom!  I adore you so much!  For the past 14 years I have felt our friendship growing and growing and these last two years away from you has drawn my heart so close to you.  I love you so much!  I admire your strength and your courage and your vaulnerability.  I admire your patience that NEVER seems to end (why didn't I get any of that from you?).  I admire your true compassion and your thoughtfulness.  You are an amazing woman.  You seem to have every quality I wish I had.  You are so grounded and together.  You are my hero. . .the woman I wish I could be like!

It is so weird to me how much I long for you as a dear friend now that I am gone.  I want to talk to you about fifty times a day.  You're the person I want to call to laugh with and to cry with.  You are who I want to run to for so many things.  You are a very dear friend and I am so grateful for that!


I love you so much!  You're the best!  Happy Birthday!

No comments: