Monday, November 3, 2008

Change of Plans

Okay, it is a long story, but I'm not headed to Rwanda. . .and I'm fine with it. I need to learn to let go and let GOD work in His timing. . .I don't need to rush Him or rush His timing. I need to be patient (IHANGANI) and just wait on His perfect time for our family. I know that right now (through this and other situations) that God is trying to teach me to BE STILL AND KNOW. I really struggle with that BE STILL part. I am happily to patiently wait to see how God will reveal and work out His WONDERFULLY AMAZING plan for our family!!! He is good!

5 comments:

sabrina owens said...

Jamie Jo, I have been praying for you and your family everynight because this child belong to you and i asked lord please let her have Lionel i hope work out for you and your family. i love you and email me anytime

emily said...

The being still is so difficult but keeps us dependent upon Him and at the foot of the cross. Will call this week to get the details!

The Gillman Family said...

Continuing to lift you up! I too struggle with the "be still" part. God will bless you for waiting on Him.

Nathan said...

We are praying for ya Jamie. It's been really fun following what the Lord is doing in the life of your family. Keep us posted!

Kiki:) said...

Jamie,
I'm so proud of you!!! You are an example to so many of us:)
We are praying for your expanding family and love you soooo much!
Your son in Rwanda has a beautiful spirit and has already touched the lives of so many...just like you:)
Kari